By Sonia Singh
Delhi guide | We hope that the suggestions may help you to find your favorite spots.
Delhi is one of the best destinations to eat when it comes to the street food fast snacking joints and multi-cuisine diner. North campus is one area where you won’t be disappointed. From all India, this is a place that is bustling with students who have limited pocket money to spend.so yes; the food that you shall find here would be delicious and cheap too but would not only be diverse.
- sweets,street food,fast food,north India,pegion specific and multiple cuisines: famous cuisines
- Bille di hatti, Momos point, Shagun asian, Eatery, chache Di Hatti, South India Cafe, and bamboo hut : Best picks
Take a university feeder or a battery rickshaw from DU metro station: How to reach.
Delhi university metro station: Nearest metro station.
GTB Nagar, Hudson lane
The main North Campus area is very closed, Hudson Lane is one where you will found one of the best restaurants and finest cafes in Delhi. Usually serving fast food cuisine and Italian, Cafe, joints quirky offers an amazing culinary experience at an extremely pocket-friendly price. We recommend this destination to all.
- Cafe, Fast food, Italian American North India and Chinese: famous cuisines
- Indus flavors mad monkey Cafe BYD( big yellow door) and QD’s, Rico’s: Best picks
At a walkable distance, cafes are located: How to reach.
GTB Nagar metro station: Nearest Metro Station.
To satisfy your hunger pans, if you are looking for fast food in Delhi then, Satya Niketan Aka South Campus should the place to be. From all over India, the area which is once again bustling with students has some of the most value for money and cool cafes like QD’S, Big yellow door, and Scooter on the wall. Just like the North Campus in Hudson Lane and the food served here is very delicious.
- Italian, shakes and fast food, cafe, American, Chinese, and North Indian Grill: Famous cuisines.
- QD’S, Echoes, Chowringhee Lane,Kev’s and Vadapav junction, BYD (Big Yellow Door): Best picks.
From the metro station take an autorickshaw: How to reach.
Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus metro station: Nearest Metro station.
For the best food in Delhi, One of the most iconic destinations where it all started is old Delhi. So forth, yes it began from here, your dahi bhallas, Daulat ki chaat, chaat papri, jalebi, and so on. A paradise for Mughlai Cuisine, Street food, and for sweet lovers, old Delhi still retains its glorious charm. This is to be for those who like experiential binging.
Sweets and Street food: Famous cuisines
Meghraj, chinaram and Haldiram sons, Shiv Mishthan Bandar,Tiwari Bros, old famous Jalebi wala and Natraj Bhalle Wala, ghantewala Halwai,Logan Chole Wala,Khemchand Adesh Kumar’s Daulat Ki Chaat, Jung Bahadur Kachori Wala and Bishan Swaroop for chaat and Shree Balaji Chaat Bhandaat: Best Picks
From the metro station, you can take a rickshaw, however, due to heavy traffic it is better to walk down: How to reach
Chori Bazaar metro station or Chandni Chowk: Nearest Metro Station.
Pandara Road located near India Gate has some of the best spots to eat in Delhi. In a niche part of the city, it is an upmarket choice for all those you are looking for an excellent meal. One can found some of the best destinations of food in Delhi here and these include have more, chicken and Gulati inn (All North Indian) Pindi is the one for tandoori food lovers and Ichiban is the go-to place for lovers. Veg Gulati is the best option for vegetarians in Delhi pandora road has some of the best eateries that you must try at least once.
- North Indian Grill, Multi Cuisine, Pan Asia, Sweets, and Chinese: Famous Cuisines.
- Veg Gulati, Have more, Ichiban, Gulati, and Chicken Inn: Best Picks.
From Khan market take an autorikshaw.: How to reach.
Khan market metro station: Nearest Metro Station.
To eat in Delhi food lovers will found lots of good destinations here. NSP not only offers a perfect mix of fine dining restaurants fast food and street food but also contains some of the best shakes in town students looking for a quick bite can visit hashtag foods and Billu’s Hut while, chat and aloo tikki lovers can visit the iconic BTW for some delicious and crispy chaat they are the best spots to eat in Delhi. Aur off fine dining option apart from this one can go in and pay a visit to restaurants like eleven course, Sura Be, Barbeque Nation, Themis, and Barbeque house for the best food in Delhi this is one of the most famous hubs.
- Multi-cuisine, North Indian, Street food, fast foods, Shakes, and North Indian Grill: Famous Cuisines.
- Barbeque Nation, Sura Ve, Eleven Course and BTW, Billy’s Hut: Best Picks.
From the metro station, located at a walkable distance: how to reach.
NSP metro station: nearest metro station.
The lane opposite -bazaar Maria mahal Jama Masjid had some of the best destinations in Delhi if you are a non-veg lover Jama Masjid is one of the best places to eat in Delhi from grilled Boris to kebabs, keema samosas and jalebi no food who has gone to Jama Masjid has never come back unhappy.
- Sweets, Street food, Grill, and Mughlai: Famous Cuisines.
- Haji Mohd Karin’s, Aslam Chicken Corner, Jawahar, Ameer Sweet House, Kallan Sweets, and Hussain Fried chicken. : Best Picks.
Walking distance from the metro station: how to reach.
Jama Masjid: nearest metro station.
Nizamuddin is an iconic spot and is also so one of the Delhi’s oldest settlements because this road consists of some best Road of railway station its celebrated Dargah and of course the delicious food it ranges from sweets to delicious kebabs to Mughlai delicacies if you are looking for some non-veg food Nizamuddin is among the best places to eat in Delhi definitely one must-visit for every foodie out there.
- Traditional Sweets, Street food, Mughlai cuisine Tandoori grill: Famous Cuisines.
- Kashmiri Wazwan, Ghalib Kebab Corner, Karim’s: Best Picks.
Take an auto-rickshaw to Hazrat Nizamuddin and get down at IP metro station: how to reach.
IP metro station: nearest metro station.
Dhabas opposite IIFT
The institutional area located opposite the IIFT in Qutab, this road consist of some amazing Dhabas under its name Laxman fast food is most famous out of these A Dhaba that serves parantha’s overloaded with butter and mutton building on the opposite surrounded by the trees on side pending sometime drinking some tea and eating Chinese is something you won’t regret when you visit this place in winters the experience is further elevated. For parantha lovers IIFT is among the best places to eat in Delhi and at least once you must visit there with your friends.
- Coffee and Tea, North Indian, Fast food, and Chinese: Famous Cuisines.
- Mangal Ji, and Gupta Ji Dhaba, Laxman Dhaba
You can walk down from the metro station either you can take an autorickshaw: how to reach.
IIT metro station: nearest metro station.
To the local delicious Rajma Chawal from fancy revolving restaurants when it comes to food Connaught Place does not discriminate in Delhi some of the best restaurants and also iconic Dhabas. All kinds of cuisines one can relish here – be it local, International, or regional. If you are looking for budget-friendly local cuisine he is among the best destinations to eat in Delhi for you in Delhi CP has some of the best dinner spots that are a little expensive too.
- North Indian, Local Cuisine, Cafe, Fast Food, Regional and International: Famous Cuisines
- Minar, Parikrama, Jain Chawal Wale,Kake Da Hotel, and much more.
You can easily reach CP via Metro or DTC bus: how to reach.
Rajiv Chowk metro station: nearest metro station.
Also known as Mini Kolkata and also called dose with the sweet tooth Chitranjan park is a treat for Bengali food lovers when you are here be ready for a heavenly Street food experience from rolls to fish to puchkas and sweets. For friends and families, CR Park is among the famous destinations to eat in Delhi.
- Bengali Sweets, Street food, Bengali: famous cuisines.
- Kolkata Hot Kathi Roll, Raju Puchka Wala, Annapurna sweet house, mad about momos: Best Picks
From GK metro station, take an auto.
Greater Kailash: nearest metro station.
SDA Market and Safdarjung Enclave
Safdarjung Enclave one of the poshest areas that consist of some of the best eating spots in Delhi and that involves a fully-fledged DDA market to the north Indian cuisine of Spica Angan in SDA from the iconic Rajendra Dhaba people of all ages love indulging in the food here
- Cafe, Grill Chinese, Multi Cuisine, Chinese, Street food, North Indian and Tandoori Grill: famous cuisines.
- Keventers and Scooter on the wall, burger Singh, Rajinder Dhaba, Spice Aangan Theobroma: Best Picks.
From Hauz Khas metro station, you can walk down to SDA Market and reach Safdarjung Enclave, from Green Park metro station take an autorickshaw.
13, New Friends Colony
In Delhi, another one of the best destinations for eating for all kinds of food lovers Friends Colony consists of something from lip-smacking shawarmas to Indian South dosas to fast food and cafes. For everyone NFC has been a go-to destination who craved Yum food. The best dinner places you are looking for in Delhi this is where you must visit.
- Tex Mex, Mughlai, Italian, Continental, North Indian, Lebanese, South Indian, Street food, and Kerala Cuisine: Famous Cuisines.
- BonBon Pastry Shop, Angles in my kitchen, Al Bake, Pebble Street, Sab ki khatir, Tunday kababi: Best Picks.
From Sukhdev Vihar Metro Station to New Friends Colony you can take a walk: how to reach.
Sukhdev Vihar Metro Station: nearest metro station.
One of the first colonies established in Delhi the delicious food that is known for and still retains its charm from Afghanistan Africa and India home to a diverse population. Above all, diversity in food here too. In the main market, most of the shops are situated and are close to each other food lovers another Paradise for you.
- South Indian, North Indian, Northeastern, Sweets, and Street food: Famous Cuisines.
- Queen’s kitchen, Baba Nagpal ke chole bhature, Gopala, Kulfiano, Multi South Indian Anna and Dolma Aunty Momos: Best Picks.
Taken auto-rickshaw to Amar Colony and get down at Lajpat Nagar metro station: how to reach.
In Delhi, if you are still looking for a famous destination one market that is a Melting Pot of cultures is Karol Bagh it only justifies that it reflects in the food from shakes to Street to Dhaba style to fast food and restaurants. In addition to this, Karol Bagh is one of the best destinations where you can temper your inner foodie to the fullest.
- North Indian, South Indian, Cafe, Street food, Punjabi, Multi-Cuisine, and Bakery: Famous Cuisines.
- Om corner Chhole bhature, Roshan di kulfi, Anjalika,Art of spices,Changezi,Sandoz and Sindhu Corner: Best Picks.
To reach Om Sweets you can take an auto-rickshaw: How to reach.
Karol Bagh metro station: nearest metro station.
One of the best food hubs in Delhi the market as an incredible mix of cafes pubs and Street eateries etc. Furthermore, You can find some juicy Kathi Rolls and also some delicious kebabs in the lane off the market even if you are a fan of a bit fo fancier stuff such as peri chicken, pork ribs, and potato wedges, you will get them in Khan market.
- Kathi Rolls, Momos, Biryani and Kebabs: Famous Cuisines
Khan Market metro station is the nearest one: the nearest metro station.
In Delhi, one of the best destinations to eat Delhi heart consists of everything that you are looking for traditional clothes to traditional food this is the best destination you should eat at from different states of India the tiny culture hub serves regional food from Jharkhand stall to Nagaland stall you can grab a bite at pocket-friendly rates.
- You must try pork ribs, litti chokha, mutton momos,veg momos,ldli sambhar,dosa: Famous Cuisines
INA metro station is the nearest one: the nearest metro station.
So, now, as you know about the best destinations to eat in Delhi, Where are you venturing out on your food walks? Also, if you want to tell us about various food places, which are not presented on the list, do let us know in the comments below. Until then, enjoy eating delicious food items from different places.
The best blogs and updates are waiting for you here! Also, do not forget to share your views, in the comment section below.