By Bhumika Bhartiya | ISRAEL | DEMOCRATIC OR NON-DEMOCRATIC
For a lot of things that happen, people blame the government. But taking responsibility for all that happens, is not just government concern at the same level communal is also responsible for it. Also, One such company is Israel, a country in Western Asia, located on the South-eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea and north shore of Red sea. Israel, being the only state in the world with a majority of the Jewish population.
OLD CAPITAL OF ISRAEL
Jerusalem has stood at the center of Jewish people’s national and spiritual life since King David made it the capital of his kingdom in 1003 BCE. Doubtlessly, Jerusalem was the capital of the Davidic dynasty for four-hundred years.
The Gaza Strip holds a very important role in Israel because it represents an important truth about the Arab war against the Jews. Gaza organization elect Hamas, a terrorist organization, which rules over it.
Furthermore, This relation can be divided into four major phases
- A period from 1947-53, the friendly period during the era of the Pahlavi dynasty.
- The worst period from the 1979 Iranian Revolution to 1990.
- The hostility since the end of the First Gulf War. Iran was one of the thirteen countries to vote against the UN Partition Plan for Palestine in 1947.
- Israel was voted against being admitted to the United Nations two years later by Iran.
ISRAEL ATTACK ON GAZA
Although, This conflict originated with the elections of the Islamist political party, Hamas in 2005 and 2006 in the Gaza Strip and escalated with the split of the Palestinian Authority Palestinian government into the Fatah government in the West Bank and the Hamas government in Gaza and the following violent ousting of Fatah after Fatah lost the election to Hamas.
According to the previous year’s census, Israel’s GDP would be 37,058.8 crores USD in the year 2018.
WHO IS THE BEST FRIEND OF ISRAEL?
Countries like Africa, Ethiopia are closest to Israel’s main continent area.
ISRAEL– SYRIA CONFLICT
These countries being technically in a state of war since 1948. In addition to this, The creation of both states in the mid-20th century, the countries fought three major wars: the 1948 Arab Israeli War, the Six-Day War in 1967 and the Yom Kippur War in 1973.
ISRAEL ATTACK ON IRAN
The Iran–Israel Cold War is a war between Iran and Israel in the 21st century. The political struggle of Iranian leadership binds the conflict. Its declared aim is to dissolve the Jewish state, with the counter aim of Israel to prevent nuclear weapons from being acquired by the Iranian government and downgrading its allies and proxies such as the Lebanese Hezbollah political-militant organization.
- Security concerns over the conflict with the Palestinians are a constant factor in a political environment marked by volatile coalition governments
- Economy: Israel has a diverse and sophisticated economy
- Foreign relations: Israel faces hostility from much of the Arab region. The US provides crucial diplomatic and military support. Some borders remain in dispute.
Overwhelmed to see you here. In fact, so many more exciting updates related to food, travel, trending subjects, are waiting for you here. Feel free to pay a visit; it’s totally worth the time!